Ryan Shafer spent more than five years in the Franklin County Public Defender's Office, defending the accused against misdemeanor and felony charges. He brings both that experience and that passion to his work as a criminal defense attorney for Joslyn Law Firm.
Ryan graduated Cum Laude from the University of Cincinnati in 2002 with a degree in business and political science. He earned his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University and became licensed to practice law in Ohio in 2007.
- Dominic Frank Law Offices
- Franklin County Public Defender's Office
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, minor in Political Science, cum laude – Cincinnati University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Columbus Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice